Friday, October 2, 2009

Episode 3: My Obsessions




I'm realizing that all my current obsessions all stem from my anime obession:

1) Twilight:  I watched Twilight and read the books because they reminded me of Vampire Knight

2) Tohoshinki/DBSK:  I started listening to their music because they had a couple of opening/ending songs for One Piece

3) Korean dramas:  I started watching the drama Heading To The Ground because U-Know Yunho from DBSK is in it, then branched out to other dramas

4) Working out:  I started really working on losing weight and toning down/defining muscles because I thought about the rumor I remember hearing that one of the members of DBSK has a size 24 waist. I seriously cannot accept the fact that a GUY has a tinier waist than I do... it's just not fair



So for better or worse.... it all comes down to anime :O

No comments:

Post a Comment