Thursday, October 15, 2009

Episode 4: Wedding Thoughts



4 3/4" heels. Catch me please! Why do women wear killer heels just to look good? I ordered these online on Tuesday, so when they come in, I'll need to get some practice walking in them so that I don't completely make a fool of myself during my ceremony walking in these :)  They're gorgeous shoes, but as soon as the pictures are over and the ceremony starts, I'll be slipping into these other shoes:


These are just under 3", so I shouldn't have any problems with falling at the reception. Well, the shoes won't be the problem at least. And now I can get on with altering my wedding gown to the right length.

Weeeee... as much as I love Romeo and all this wedding stuff, I can't wait for it to be over and done with!! Just let me go to our honeymoon. Kauai... Oahu... Disneyland!  Please let it be April 2010 already!

No comments:

Post a Comment