Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Episode 5: Introducing Nehemiah Tenyo Li



I am now a proud auntie! My brother's son was born November 3rd, 2009 at 8:43am. Nehemiah Tenyo Li is 6 lb 7 oz and 18 1/2 inches long.

Franklin and Tara picked the name Nehemiah from the Old Testament. It means God comforts. My dad picked his middle name, Tenyo. "Ten" () means God, and "Yo" () means blesses, so his middle name means God blesses.

He's also got wavy hair (for now) and some super potent farts. Enough to vibrate my arm haha. (That's exactly when I gave him back to my brother). Either way though, he's adorable. Here are some more pictures :)  Congratulations Franklin and Tara!!





















1 comment:

  1. CONGRATZ FRANKLIN AND TARA!!!! Can't wait to go visit the new member of the family! Luv, Lo

    ReplyDelete