Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Trailer: What's in a Name?

You're probably all thinking what the hell, there goes Judi with her weird randomness again. Well, it's probably true. There is reason behind the madness sometimes though, and I feel as if this is one of those times.

Today, I was thinking hard about what I would most likely write about in my blogs... You know, so that you'd get an idea of what you're getting into when you come to this website. There were a few thoughts that came to mind that would be obvious if you know me: anime (but I'd bore most of you to death), Twilight (here I'd get a lot of rolling eyes), my Korean boy band crush DBSK (I'd have to wipe the drool from my keyboard), Macs (only 1% of you would understand where I’m coming from)... So what do I write?

In general, writing seems to help me sort out things that otherwise don't make sense in this crazy little mind of mine. Once it's on paper, it's easier to see where the dots connect (or don't in a lot of cases haha). So in my quest to understand this world - my world - I decided to name the blog The Meaning of Life With a Side of French Fries. Why french fries? Because it's random, and you know me, I love food. I'm probably one of the quirkiest people you'll meet so I'm sure some seriously non-meaning of life blogs will get posted at some point. (For example, anime, Twilight, DBSK, Macs...).

So there you have it. Thus begins my adventures in the search for the meaning of (my) life (and then some).

No comments:

Post a Comment